The fourth issue hit the streets today. It’s perhaps the best one yet, in my opinion, and I hope you like it.
The issue features:
- K-Town Hardcore Fest 2015 photography
- Reviews and recommendations on records, gigs and the like
- Sound guide for bands
- Diary from that one time, when K-Town invaded Germany
- Features on new and old punk places, around Copenhagen, ranging from vodka bars to bike mechanics
- Band interview with Direct Youth
… And more! In other words, there’s plenty of good reason to pick up a copy.
The zine can be found as a PDF here, although I highly recommend you get a physical copy. Trust me, when I say that the quality is beyond anything I’ve done before… Plus you get to support the next issue!